Advise when conquer Fansipan peak
Equipped with state-of-the-art technologies, SunWorld Fansipan Legend cable cars shorten your travel time from two days to just 15 minutes, thus realizing the elusive ideal of admiring the “Roof of Indochina” for everyone. The journey aboard cable cars also exposes a new perspective of the nature and landscape of the Northwest.
The cable car system was registered by the Guinness as a world record.
The three-wire cable car system with the greatest height difference between the departure and arrival terminal of 1,410 metre.
Fansipan Cable Car Things to Remember
- Opening hours: 7.30 am to 5.30 pm every day
- Visitors with a history of cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases are highly recommended not to conquer Fansipan because the elevation above 3,000 meters, high humidity, and oxygen-deficient air can endanger your health.
- Bring snacks, drinking water or some favorite food (Drinks and snacks are selling at the stations)
- Dress neatly, warm enough for climbing, the temprature between May - Oct about 15 - 20 degrees but other times can be 0 degrees
- Do not litter along the way as you will affect the surrounding landscape