Myanmar is a paradise to discover, go and experience the mystical charms of the East in all its diversity - rich archaeological sites, glittering pagodas, a wealth of cultures, colorful festivals and arts. Myanmar is also blessed with an awe-inspiring range of natural sights - idyllic landscape, lush fertile plains, vast virgin jungles, majestic snow-capped mountains, pristine beaches washed by crystal clear waters, fragrant pine trees and sunflowers bathed in abundant sunshine.
Myanmar best time to travel from Oct to Feb to avoid rainy season, hot and humid. Travel to Myanmar for to explore culture, traditional, incredible temples in Yangon and Bagan and tasting good food. Some things to know before you go
- Bring US dollar notes (new, no damage), change some local currency (Kyat) with you to buy entrance tickets and spend for small things.
- Prepare tips for porters at airport
- Bargain at markets and taxi driver for best rate and experiences
- Tasting some local dishes and sea food (We like Me Lan seafood restaurant in Yangon and Mimosa restaurant in Bagan)
- Visit Bagan by electric bike, you will find many local bike leader in your trip by paying about 5USD/hour they will take you to many good photos stop and save your time in jungle of Bagan
- Go early morning for Sunrise where you also can expect for local people take their goats to find food and late afternoon Sun Setting over the Watch Tower
Reclining Buddha in Yangon
Swedagon Pagoda, Yangon, Myanmar